ECLIPSE MA 100 - INVERTED METALLOGRAPHIC MICROSCOPE
: MA 100
The ECLIPSE MA100 is a compact-size inverted microscope specially designed for reflected illumination. This instrument was developed for bright field observation and simple polarizing observation. Thanks to its compact, durable design and simple operation in addition to its high-contrast observation and image capture, it is excellent for metallographic and electronic components as well as use at product sites in the materials field and quality control departments.
- Newly developed stage boasting superior durability and stable control even with heavy samples.
- Sharp clear images using CFI60 optics.
- Comes standard with a condenser that enables users to control image contrast and depth of field of the sample.
- Adjustable mirror makes observation
much more efficient.
- Simple polarization observation with a single-action polarizer/analyzer mechanism.